- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- Invoking Darkness: Skotison, Scalar Derangement, and Inhuman Rhetoric Volume 50, Number 3, 2017, pp. 336-355
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Politics of Pain Medicine: A Rhetorical-Ontological Inquiry by S. Scott Graham (review)
- Notes Toward a Performative Theory of Assembly by Judith Butler (review)
- Invoking Darkness: Skotison, Scalar Derangement, and Inhuman Rhetoric
- Agitation with—and of—Burke’s Comic Theory
- Quality, Rhetoric, and Choric Regression: Revisiting Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- Circulated Epideictic: The Technical Image and Digital Consensus
- Anachronism in Recent Moral Philosophy
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content