- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Korean Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Early Koryŏ Political Institutions and the International Expansion of Tang and Song Institutions Volume 41, 2017, pp. 9-29
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Koryŏ: An Introduction
- South Korea's New Nationalism: The End of ''One Korea''? by Emma Campbell (review)
- Tourist Distractions: Traveling and Feeling in Transnational Hallyu Cinema by Youngmin Choe (review)
- In the Service of His Korean Majesty: William Nelson Lovatt, the Pusan Customs, and Sino-Korean Relations, 1876 1888 by Wayne Patterson (review)
- Korean Han and the Postcolonial Afterlives of "The Beauty of Sorrow"
- Informal Empire: The Origins of the U.S.–ROK Alliance and the 1953 Mutual Defense Treaty Negotiations
- The Characteristics and Origins of Koryŏ's Pluralist Society
- The Makeup of Koryŏ Aristocratic Families: Bilateral Kindred
- Analysis of Recently Discovered Late-Koryŏ Civil Service Examination Answer Sheets (對策文)
- Kings and Buddhism in Medieval Korea
- The Management of Koryŏ: Local Administration (Kunhyŏn) and Its Operation
- Rethinking the Late Koryŏ in an International Context
- Koryŏ's Trade with the Outer World
- Interstate Relations in East Asia and Medical Exchanges in the Late Eleventh Century and Early Twelfth Century
- Early Koryŏ Political Institutions and the International Expansion of Tang and Song Institutions
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content