- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Retirement Plan Type and Employee Mobility: The Role of Selection Volume 52, Number 3, Summer 2017, pp. 654-679
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Impact of Removing Selective Migration Restrictions on Education: Evidence from China
- The Effects of Vocational Rehabilitation Services for People with Mental Illness
- Biases in Standard Measures of Intergenerational Income Dependence
- Flourish or Fail?: The Risky Reward of Elite High School Admission in Mexico City
- Wage Discrimination When Identity Is Subjective: Evidence from Changes in Employer-Reported Race
- How Subjective Beliefs about HIV Infection Affect Life-Cycle Fertility: Evidence from Rural Malawi
- Retirement Plan Type and Employee Mobility: The Role of Selection
- Stand Your Ground Laws, Homicides, and Injuries
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content