- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Introduction to NGT Performing Arts in the Netherlands through the Work of Poet Wim Emmerik Volume 17, Number 4, Summer 2017, pp. 481-514
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- The Linguistics of Sign Languages: An Introduction ed. by Anne Baker, et al. (review)
- Introduction to NGT Performing Arts in the Netherlands through the Work of Poet Wim Emmerik
- Annual Index to Volume 17
- Introducing Sign Language Literature: Folklore and Creativity by Rachel Sutton-Spence, Michiko Kaneko (review)
- The Dialectic of Second-Language Learning: On Becoming an ASL-English Interpreter
- Question-Answer Pairs in Sign Language of the Netherlands
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content