To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Women of the Mountain South: Identity, Work, and Activism ed. by Connie Park Rice and Marie Tedesco (review)
- Pure Heart: The Faith of a Father and Son in the War for a More Perfect Union by William F. Quigley Jr. (review)
- Archaeological Perspectives on the Southern Appalachians: A Multiscalar Approach ed. by Ramie A. Gougeon and Maureen S. Meyers (review)
- My Gettysburg: Meditations on History and Place by Mark A. Snell (review)
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J. D. Vance (review)
- A Saga of the New South: Race, Law, and Public Debt in Virginia by Brent Tarter (review)
- Democracy and the American Civil War: Race and African Americans in the Nineteenth Century ed. by Kevin Adams and Leonne M. Hudson (review)
- Appalachia Revisited: New Perspectives on Place, Tradition, and Progress ed. by William Schumann and Rebecca Adkins Fletcher (review)
- Memorializing Motherhood, Anna Jarvis, and the Struggle for the Control of Mother’s Day by Katharine Lane Antolini (review)
- “To Strike A Fair Balance”: The Peacemakers and the Community Land Trust Movement in West Virginia, 1970–1982
- Work & Hope and the West Virginia State Penitentiary
- “When Freedom Comes”: Maria Parker, the Women’s Department, and the West Virginia State Penitentiary
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.