- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in Philology
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Reconsidering Donne: From Libertine Poetry to Arminian Sermons Volume 114, Number 3, Summer 2017, pp. 561-590
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $22.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Aims and Genre of Colley Cibber's Apology (1740)
- Sustaining Fiction: Preserving Patriarchy in Marvell's Upon Appleton House
- The Commonwealth Cavalier
- The Grammar of Salvation and the Poetics of Possibility in Donne's Holy Sonnets
- Reconsidering Donne: From Libertine Poetry to Arminian Sermons
- Arms or the Man I: Gunpowder Technology and the Early Modern Romance
- Sir Gowther: Table Manners and Aristocratic Identity
- Gender, Vulgarity, and the Phantom Debates of Chaucer's Merchant's Tale
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content