- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- New Aesthetic Criticism: Lyric Poetry and the Brain Volume 57, Number 4, Winter 2016, pp. 569-574
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Double Critique and the Aesthetic Archaeologies of Islam
- New Aesthetic Criticism: Lyric Poetry and the Brain
- "Certainty in Its Purest Form": Globalization, Fundamentalism, and Narrative in Zadie Smith's White Teeth
- Motherhood and Domestic Servitude in Transnational Women's Fiction: Thrity Umrigar's The Space Between Us and Mona Simpson's My Hollywood
- Of Trivial Importance: Lessons from Literary Vegetarianism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content