- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Modern Periodical Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Canada’s New Stars: The Decline of the Stage and the Rise of Cinema in Early-Twentieth Century Magazines Volume 7, Numbers 1-2, 2016, pp. 96-120
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Notes from the Field
- The Network of American Periodical Studies Symposium: “Radical America: Revolutionary, Dissident and Extremist Magazines”
- An “Insult to Soldiers’ Wives and Mothers”: The Woman’s Dreadnought’s Campaign Against Surveillance on the Home Front, 1914–1915
- Canada’s New Stars: The Decline of the Stage and the Rise of Cinema in Early-Twentieth Century Magazines
- The French Canadian Press in the United States
- Eclectic/Subversive Period: Eugene Jolas and the Modernist Laboratory of Transition
- The Short Story, Censorship, and Wartime Publishing: Julian Maclaren-Ross and Horizon Magazine, 1940–42
- Janet Flanner’s “High-Class Gossip” and American Nationalism Between the Wars
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content