- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Fretted Lines: Di-versification in Augusta Webster's Dramatic Monologues Volume 55, Number 1, Spring 2017, pp. 105-124
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Fretted Lines: Di-versification in Augusta Webster's Dramatic Monologues
- Freaks of Femininity: Webster's Gallery of Female Grotesques in Portraits
- "We Should Be That Iago": Counterfactual Sympathy and the Lyric "We" in Augusta Webster's Portraits and A Housewife's Opinions
- "A Sensation of the Action": The Inscription of Performance in the Verse Dramas of Augusta Webster
- The Limits of Liberty: Gender, Power, and Freedom in Augusta Webster's In a Day
- A "Strange Second Flowering" and the "Second Heart": Reimagined Modes of Aestheticism and Romanticism in Augusta Webster's Yu-Pe-Ya's Lute
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content