- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Verb-Adjacent Clitic Climbing and Restructuring in Isbukun Bunun Volume 56, Number 1, June 2017, pp. 1-21
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Linguistic atlas of French Polynesia/Atlas linguistique de la Polynésie française by Jean-Michel Charpentier and Alexandre François (review)
- New advances in Formosan linguistics eds. by Elizabeth Zeitoun, Stacy F. Teng, and Joy J. Wu (review)
- Saisiyat Morphology
- Postnasal Devoicing in Nasioi
- Stress and Gemination in Alor-Pantar Languages: Revising Heston (2016)
- The Challenge of Semantic Reconstruction: Proto-Malayo-Polynesian *suku 'lineage; quarter'?
- Relatives and Relations in Paluai
- The Vitality of Minority Languages in Malaysia
- Ideophones, Interjections, and Sound Symbolism in Seediq
- Merap Historical Phonology in the Context of a Central Bornean Linguistic Area
- Transitive and Intransitive Verbs in Nama, a Papuan Language of Southern New Guinea
- Spatial Deixis, Textual Cohesion, and Functional Differentiation in Takivatan Bunun
- A First Reconstruction of Vowels in Proto-Timor-Alor-Pantar
- Event Integration and Argument Realization in Nonconcordant Verb Serialization in Tsou
- Influence of Social Network on Language Use of Kejaman Speakers in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Verb-Adjacent Clitic Climbing and Restructuring in Isbukun Bunun
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content