To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Editors’ Note
- Black Ether
- The Political Subjection of Bigger Thomas: The Gaze, Biopolitics, and The Court of Law in Richard Wright’s Native Son
- In the Blind: Alfonso Cuarón and the Question of Futurity
- That There Might Be Black: Thought Nothing Music and the Hammond B-3
- Bla(n)ckness and the Illogics of Black Teenage Motherhood
- Baldwin’s Three Africans
- 17, or, Tough, Dark, Vulnerable, Moody
- Being James Baldwin, or Everything Is Personal
- James Baldwin and The Sound of Soul
- Baldwin’s Boys
- Baldwin in Britain
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content