- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Korean Religions
- University of Hawai'i Press
- The Meaning of the Explicit and Inexplicit Approaches in Wŏnhyo's System of the Two Hindrances (Ijang ŭi 二障義) Volume 8, Number 1, April 2017, pp. 63-91
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Korean Religions in Relation: Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity ed. by Anselm K. Min (review)
- Cardinal Sou-hwan Kim's Spirituality and Confucian Cultural Context: How Hybrid is Kim's Confucian-Christian Spirituality?
- The Re-Invention of Korean Sŏn Buddhism in the Late Chosŏn: Paekp'a Kŭngsŏn and His Three-Fold Chan Taxonomy
- Wŏnhyo: Buddhist Commentator Par Excellence
- Kingship as "Dharma-Protector": A Comparative Study of Wŏnhyo and Huizhao's Views on the Golden Light Sutra
- The Meaning of the Explicit and Inexplicit Approaches in Wŏnhyo's System of the Two Hindrances (Ijang ŭi 二障義)
- Wŏnhyo's View of This World
- Towards a Buddhist Ethics of Emptiness: Wŏnhyo on Transgression and Repentance in the Mahayana Repentance of the Six Senses
- Human Nature and Buddha Nature in Wŏnhyo
- The 1,400th Anniversary of Wŏnhyo's Birth: A Special Issue
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content