To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Drones and Phones: A Note on Linguistic Adaptation to a Changing World
- Prayer of the Seven Stations
- Prayer of the Seven Stations (Sattaṭhāna)
- The Other Bayonet: A New Source to Frame the Second Anglo–Burmese War
- The Burma Democratic Front: How Eighty-Eight Generation Chin were Mobilized into the Chin National Front
- Hedging against Lives’ Uncertainties and the “Theravada” Label
- The Role of Pāli Grammar in Burmese Buddhism
- Editors’ Note
- About the Cover
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content