- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- Socioemotional Factor: A Missing Gap in Theorizing and Studying Black Heterosexual Coupling Processes and Relationships Volume 3, Number 2, Fall 2016, pp. 25-51
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Editor's Note
- Open to Love: Polyamory and the Black American
- An Integrated Model of Safer Sex Practices among African-American Gay and Bisexual Men
- Black Women with Multiple Sex Partners: The Role of Sexual Agency
- Socioemotional Factor: A Missing Gap in Theorizing and Studying Black Heterosexual Coupling Processes and Relationships
- Using the Sociocultural Theory to Explain the Perceptions of Homosexuality among Kenyan and U.S. University Students
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content