To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Reconciling Democratic Theories and Realities: A Review of Christopher H. Achen and Larry M. Bartels, Democracy for Realists: Why Elections Do Not Produce Responsive Government
- Articulation and Concordance: A Dialogue on Civil-Military Relations in Fiji
- The Impact of Ghanaian Peacekeeping on Domestic Civil-Military Relations
- Paradoxes of Public Participation in Climate Change Governance
- Laudato Si', Civic Studies, and the Future of Democracy
- The Emergency Manager: Strategic Racism, Technocracy, and the Poisoning of Flint's Children
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.