- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Paradoxes of Public Participation in Climate Change Governance Volume 25, Number 1, 2016, pp. 62-80
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Reconciling Democratic Theories and Realities: A Review of Christopher H. Achen and Larry M. Bartels, Democracy for Realists: Why Elections Do Not Produce Responsive Government
- Articulation and Concordance: A Dialogue on Civil-Military Relations in Fiji
- The Impact of Ghanaian Peacekeeping on Domestic Civil-Military Relations
- Paradoxes of Public Participation in Climate Change Governance
- Laudato Si', Civic Studies, and the Future of Democracy
- The Emergency Manager: Strategic Racism, Technocracy, and the Poisoning of Flint's Children
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content