- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Ecological Restoration
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Converting Lawn to Restored Forest on a Midwest College Campus: A Seven Year Assessment of Herbaceous Plant Establishment Volume 35, Number 2, June 2017, pp. 167-174
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Meetings 2017
- Recently Received Titles
- The Natural Heritage of Illinois: Essays on Its Lands, Waters, Flora, and Fauna by John E. Schwegman (review)
- The Embattled Wilderness: The Natural and Human History of Robinson Forest and the Fight for Its Future by James Krupa and Erik Reece (review)
- The Management of Typha domingensis (Typhaceae) affects Macroinvertebrate Assemblages in the Palo Verde Wetland, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Converting Lawn to Restored Forest on a Midwest College Campus: A Seven Year Assessment of Herbaceous Plant Establishment
- Can the Persistent Seed Bank Contribute to the Passive Restoration of Urban Forest Fragments After Invasive Species Removal?
- Trait Complementarity Enhances Native Plant Restoration in an Invaded Urban Landscape
- Seed Dormancy Break and Germination for Restoration of Three Globally Important Wetland Bulrushes
- Can Sainfoin Improve Conditions for Establishment of Native Forbs in Crested Wheatgrass Stands?
- Evaluation of Locally-Adapted Native Seed Sources and Impacts of Livestock Grazing for Restoration of Historic Oil Pad Sites in South Texas
- The Effect of Floristic Composition on Bird Communities in a Set of Four Grassland Reconstruction Types
- Bird Diversity in Actively and Naturally Restored Tropical Forests in an Urban-Agricultural Landscape
- Large-scale Dam Removals and Nearshore Ecological Restoration: Lessons Learned from the Elwha Dam Removals
- Foliar Spraying with Glyphosate Kills Invasive Five-leaf Aralia in a Wooded Natural Area (Ohio)
- "What is a Goldenrod?" She Asked
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content