- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- The Rhetoric of Plato's "Republic": Democracy and the Philosophical Problem of Persuasion by James L. Kastely (review) Volume 50, Number 2, 2017, pp. 228-232
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Transient Apostle: Paul, Travel, and the Rhetoric of Empire by Timothy Luckritz Marquis (review)
- Rhetoric and Power: The Drama of Classical Greece by Nathan Crick (review)
- The Rhetoric of Plato's "Republic": Democracy and the Philosophical Problem of Persuasion by James L. Kastely (review)
- Against the Droid's "Instrument of Efficiency," For Animalizing Technologies in a Posthumanist Spirit
- Rhetorical Deliberation, Memory, and Sensation in the Thought of Thomas Aquinas
- The Future of Knowing and Values: Information Technologies and Plato's Critique of Rhetoric
- The Suddener World: Photography and Ineffable Rhetoric
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content