To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Feral: Rewilding the Land, the Sea, and Human Life by George Monbiot (review)
- Thinking Like a Mall: Environmental Philosophy after the End of Nature by Steven Vogel (review)
- Shipwreck Modernity: Ecologies of Globalization, 1550–1719 by Steve Mentz (review)
- Building Languages, Building Worlds: An Interview with Jessica Sams
- "One Must Not Forget This Diplomatic Negotiation"
- Reader-Player-User: Engaging Bruno Latour's AIME Project
- Taking AIME at Face Value: An ANT-like Crawl through the Digital Project
- Maestro Latour
- Thinking about Latour and AIME's Common World
- Confessions of a Print Modern (on Bruno Latour's AIME)
- Canadian Forum on Bruno Latour's An Inquiry into Modes of Existence
- The Mountain and the Wolf: Aldo Leopold's Uexküllian Influence
- Brutal Visions: Mimicry, Biosemiotics, and the Animal-Human Binary in Thomas Belt's The Naturalist in Nicaragua
- Breaking Down What Matters: Welcome to compostings
- Planting Out after Blithedale: Transcendental Agrarianism and Ecocritical Economy
- Below Ground and Foreground: Wyoming Coal, the Mountain Pine Beetle, and the Removal of Chris Drury's Carbon Sink
- Olfactory Art, Transcorporeality, and the Museum Environment
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.