- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Whose War Was It?: African American Heritage Claims and the Second Seminole War Volume 41, Number 1, Winter 2017, pp. 31-66
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Spaces between Us: Queer Settler Colonialism and Indigenous Decolonization by Scott Lauria Morgensen (review)
- Clyde Warrior: Tradition, Community, and Red Power by Paul R. McKenzie-Jones (review)
- Asserting Tribal Sovereignty through Compact Negotiations: A Case Study of the Coushatta Tribe of Louisiana
- Whose War Was It?: African American Heritage Claims and the Second Seminole War
- Sensoriality and Wendat Steams: The Analysis of Fifteenth- to Seventeenth-Century Wendat Steam Lodge Rituals in Southern Ontario
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content