To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Richard Pankhurst (1927–2017)
- Islamic Law, Gender and Social Change in Post-Abolition Zanzibar by Elke Stockreiter (review)
- Linguistic, Oriental and Ethiopian Studies in Memory of Paolo Marrassini ed. by Alessandro Bausi et al. (review)
- The Oromo and the Christian Kingdom of Ethiopia 1300–1700 by Mohammed Hassen (review)
- The Sudans: Macrohistory and Micropolitics
- The Justice of Improving Security and Confronting Poverty: The Role of Transnational NGOs and Communities in Somalia
- The British on the Ethiopian Bench: 1942–1944
- Communal Identity Transformation in Soqotra: From Status Hierarchy to Ethnic Ranking
- The Northwestern Command’s Response to Insurgent Assaults on Dabat, Ethiopia
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content