- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Effective Evaluation of the FRIENDS Anxiety Prevention Program in School Settings: A Response to Maggin and Johnson Volume 40, Number 1, February 2017, pp. 97-110
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Introduction to the Special Section on Resurgence
- Effective Evaluation of the FRIENDS Anxiety Prevention Program in School Settings: A Response to Maggin and Johnson
- Comparing Choral Responding and a Choral Responding Plus Mnemonic Device During Geography Lessons for Students with Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Concurrent Schedules of Reinforcement as “Challenges” to Maintenance
- The Long-Term Effects of Functional Communication Training Conducted in Young Children’s Home Settings
- Maintenance, Generalization, and Treatment Relapse: A Behavioral Momentum Analysis
- Resurgence: The Unintended Maintenance of Problem Behavior
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content