- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Trans-Humanities Journal
- University of Hawai'i Press
- The Sexual Other and Reality Television: Representations, Repression, and Recovery Volume 10, Number 1, 2017, pp. 107-128
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Objects in the Mirror: Micro-Narrative and Biomorphic Representation in Tarkovsky’s Zerkalo
- The Sexual Other and Reality Television: Representations, Repression, and Recovery
- The Underlying Matrices that Frame Divergent Views in the Debate on Intellectual Property and Indigenous Knowledge Protection
- Mapping the Terrain of New Black Fatherhood in Contemporary African American Literature
- Escaping the Space of Home in Doris Lessing’s “To Room Nineteen”
- Questioning the International: (Un)making Bosnian and Korean Conflicts, Cinematically
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content