- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Belonging, Place, and Identity: The Role of Social Trust in Developing the Civic Capacities of Transnational Dominican Youth Volume 100, Number 3, Spring 2017, pp. 203-222
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- Belonging, Place, and Identity: The Role of Social Trust in Developing the Civic Capacities of Transnational Dominican Youth
- Unfulfilled Potential: High-Achieving Minority Students and the High School Achievement Gap in Math
- Gender, Career and Technical Education (CTE) Nontraditional Coursetaking, and Wage Gap
- No Global Citizenship?: Re-envisioning Global Citizenship Education In Times of Growing Nationalism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content