To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- In Memoriam: Lloyd Bitzer (1931–2016)
- Editor’s note
- Civic Jazz by Gregory Clark (review)
- Language and the Logic of Subjectivity: Whitehead and Burke in Crisis
- Kant on the Power and Limits of Pathos: Toward a “Critique of Poetic Rhetoric”
- Rhetorical Trajectories from the Early Heidegger
- The Rhetorical Aesthetics of More: On Archival Magnitude
- Thinking Ecologically About Rhetoric’s Ontology: Capacity, Vulnerability, and Resilience
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.