- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Critical Philosophy of Race
- Penn State University Press
- Black Feminist Reflections on Charles Mills’s “Intersecting Contracts” Volume 5, Issue 1, 2017, pp. 19-28
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Future of Whiteness by Linda Martín Alcoff (review)
- Pragmatism, Racial Solidarity, and Negotiating Social Practices: Evading the Problem of “Problem Solving” Talk
- Snow-Blind in a Blizzard of Their Own Making: Bodies of Structural Harmony and White Male Negrophobes in the Work of Frantz Fanon
- On the Historiography of Africana Philosophy: Overcoming Disciplinary Decadence through the Teleological Suspension of Philosophy
- The Pragmatics of Resistance: Framing Anti-Blackness and the Limits of Political Ontology
- Intersectional Meditations: A Reply to Kathryn Gines and Shannon Sullivan
- Black Feminist Reflections on Charles Mills’s “Intersecting Contracts”
- Smadditizin’ Across the Years: Race and Class in the Work of Charles Mills
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content