- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Medieval Religious Cultures
- Penn State University Press
- Lydgate at Long Melford: Reassessing the Testament and “Quis Dabit Meo Capiti Fontem Lacrimarum” in Their Local Context Volume 43, Number 1, 2017, pp. 77-114
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Reading the Bible in the Fifteenth Century: The Case of Juan de Segovia
- Lydgate at Long Melford: Reassessing the Testament and “Quis Dabit Meo Capiti Fontem Lacrimarum” in Their Local Context
- Julian of Norwich and the Muttering Fiend
- Bodies of Crystal, Houses of Glass: Observing Reform and Improving Piety in the St. Katharinental Sister Book
- “Through a Glass, Darkly”: Evidence for Knowledge of Pseudo-Dionysius in Anglo-Saxon England
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content