- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in Philology
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Eve’s “paradise within” in Paradise Lost: A Stoic Mind, a Love Sonnet, and a Good Conscience Volume 114, Number 1, Winter 2017, pp. 171-196
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $22.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Heroic Friendship in Dryden’s Troilus and Cressida
- Eve’s “paradise within” in Paradise Lost: A Stoic Mind, a Love Sonnet, and a Good Conscience
- Allegorical Analogies: Henry More’s Poetical Cosmology
- Local Communities and Central Power in Shakespeare’s Transnational Law
- On Judges and the Art of Judicature: Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 2
- “Some Other Kind of Lore”: Satire and Self-Governance in Spenserian Poetry
- Loving and Reading in Sidney
- Violence, Excess, and the Composite Emotional Rhetoric of Richard Coeur de Lion
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content