To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Index of Languages in Volume 55
- Grammar of the Lihir language of New Ireland, Papua New Guinea by Karl Neuhaus (review)
- Javaans–Nederlands Woordenboek by Rob van Albada and Th. Pigeaud (review)
- In Memoriam, Ann Chowning, 1929–2016
- When Synthetic Meets Analytic: A Note on Structural Borrowing in Kaxabu Pazeh
- Imperatives and Commands in Manambu
- Avoidance of Dissimilar Labial Onsets: The Case of Subanon
- How Did Long Terawan Berawan Develop Sixteen Vowel Phonemes?
- Problematic Protoforms: Some “Hidden” Indic Loans in Western Malayo-Polynesian Languages
- Papapana Re~redu~reduplicates: Multiple Reduplication in an Endangered Northwest Solomonic Language
- Bride-price, Baskets, and the Semantic Domain of “Carrying” in a Matrilineal Society
- Semantic Verb Classes and Regularity of Voice Paradigms in Tagalog
- Information Structure in Northern Amis: A Morphosyntactic Analysis
- Belief, Evidence, and Interactional Meaning in Urama
- Malakula Internal Subgrouping: Phonological Evidence
- The Plural Marker in Kove, an Oceanic Language of Papua New Guinea
- Conditioned Sound Changes in the Rapanui Language
- The Particle kai in Bimanese
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content