- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Trans-Humanities Journal
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Staging the Fool and the “Stage of Fools”: King Lear by Shakespeare and Kozintsev Volume 7, Number 3, October 2014, pp. 5-20
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Normalization of Universal Male Conscription in South Korean Society and the State Regulation of Draft Evasion and Conscientious Objection: 1950–1993
- Enframing: Art’s Epoche and the Promethean Community
- The Rise of the Posthuman Brain: Computational Neuroscience, Digital Networks and the ‘In Silico Cerebral Subject’
- The Predicament of Hybridity in The Body
- Buddhist Reflections on an American Tragedy: A New Reading of Tennessee Williams’ A Streetcar Named Desire
- Social Latitude, Awareness and Personal Capability: The Problem of Agency in Chang-rae Lee’s A Gesture Life
- Staging the Fool and the “Stage of Fools”: King Lear by Shakespeare and Kozintsev
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content