- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- “It’s Like We Are Legally, Illegal”: Latino/a Youth Emphasize Barriers to Higher Education Using Photovoice Volume 100, Number 1, Fall 2016, pp. 45-65
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Listening to the Voices of Civically Engaged High School Students
- “It’s Like We Are Legally, Illegal”: Latino/a Youth Emphasize Barriers to Higher Education Using Photovoice
- Knowing Obama: How High School Students of Color Learn About the 44th President
- Black Female Adolescents and Racism in Schools: Experiences in a Colorblind Society
- From the Editorial Board: Human Democracy in the Age of Standards
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content