To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Twenty, Twenty-One
- Artist’s Statement
- “One of Us”: Monique Truong’s Bitter in the Mouth and the Twenty-First-Century Southern Novel
- “Queer Rednecks”: Padgett Powell’s Manly South
- Romanticizing the Rough South: Contemporary Cultural Nakedness and the Rise of Grit Lit
- So Bored in Nashville
- The Girl Who Went Away
- Mrs. DeVry, Why Do You Cry?
- Dreadful Crash
- Reading 21st-Century Southern Fiction
- Lesser-Known 21st-Century Southern Writers
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content