To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Association Affairs: Pacific Science Association
- Diet of the Invasive Lizard Chamaeleo jacksonii (Squamata: Chamaeleonidae) at a Wet-Forest Site in Hawai‘i
- Veleroa setteana, n. sp. (Rhodophyta: Rhodomelaceae), from the Hawaiian Archipelago, including Notes on the Generitype
- Polychaetes (Annelida: Polychaeta) of Cocos Island National Park, Pacific Costa Rica
- Life History Characteristics of the Surf Clam Mactra veneriformis (Bivalvia: Veneroida: Mactridae) on a Sandy Tidal Flat in Tokyo Bay, Japan
- Lethal Ramming of Sharks by Large Jacks (Carangidae) in the Palau Islands, Micronesia
- Hydroacoustical Survey of Near-Surface Distribution, Abundance, and Biomass of Small Pelagic Fish in the Gulf of California
- Survival Estimates for Two Hawaiian Honeycreepers
- Bird Populations on the Island of Tinian: Persistence despite Wholesale Loss of Native Forests
- From Early Polynesian Settlements to the Present: Bird Extinctions in the Gambier Islands
- Biology and Impacts of Pacific Island Invasive Species. 8. Eleutherodactylus planirostris, the Greenhouse Frog (Anura: Eleutherodactylidae)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content