- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Arctic Anthropology
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Language Has a Spirit: Sakha (Yakut) Language Ideologies and Aesthetics of Sustenance Volume 53, Number 1, 2016, pp. 95-111
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Language Has a Spirit: Sakha (Yakut) Language Ideologies and Aesthetics of Sustenance
- Identifying Challenges and Opportunities for Residents in Upernavik as Oil Companies are Making a First Entrance into Baffin Bay
- The Role of Birds in the Subsistence Practices of the Dorset Peoples of Nunavik
- Do You Have Any Particular Favorite Place?: Hunters’ and Anglers’ Secrets Meet Tourism in Northern Norway
- Halibut Use on the Northwest Coast of North America: Reconciling Ethnographic, Ethnohistoric, and Archaeological Data
- Fish or Reindeer?: The Relation between Subsistence Patterns and Settlement Patterns among the Forest Sami
- The Morris Bay Kayak: Analysis and Implications for Inughuit Subsistence in the Pikialarsorsuaq Region
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content