- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Korean Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- The Guardian of the Maritime Network in Premodern East Asia: Contested History and Memory of Chang Pogo Volume 40, 2016, pp. 119-139
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
Korean American Pioneer Aviators: The Willows Airmenby Edward T. Chang and Woo Sung Han (review)
- On the Call to Dismiss North Korean Defectors’ Memoirs and on Their Dark American Alternative
- The Guardian of the Maritime Network in Premodern East Asia: Contested History and Memory of Chang Pogo
- Pak Tonji and the Vagaries of Government Service in Koryŏ and Chosŏn, 1360–1412
- Funeral Capitalism: Commodification and Digital Marketing of Funeral Services in Contemporary Korea
- Confucianism and Civilization: Tasan Chŏng Yagyong’s Views of Japan, the Ryūkyūs, and Tsushima
- Globality and Universality: Toward a New Horizon Beyond East and West: Observations on Moral Pragmatics, Its Rhetoric and Domain
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content