- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- The Ambiguous and the Mundane: Racial Performance and Asian Americans Volume 57, Number 2, Summer 2016, pp. 292-300
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Ambiguous and the Mundane: Racial Performance and Asian Americans
- American Poetry and Physics in the Atomic Age
- War Doctors: Toward a Postnational Ethics of Hospitality in Michael Ondaatje’s Anil’s Ghost
- Bibliographic Metafiction: Dancing in the Margins with Alasdair Gray
- Foodways in Contemporary African American Poetry: Harryette Mullen and Evie Shockley
- An Interview with Mark McGurl
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content