- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Teachers’ Labor Market Responses to Performance Evaluation Reform: Experimental Evidence from Chicago Public Schools Volume 51, Number 3, Summer 2016, pp. 615-655
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Adapting the Supply of Education to the Needs of Girls: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in Rural India
- The Effect of Child Health Insurance Access on Schooling: Evidence from Public Insurance Expansions
- On the Production of Skills and the Birth-Order Effect
- High School Curriculum and Financial Outcomes: The Impact of Mandated Personal Finance and Mathematics Courses
- Teachers’ Labor Market Responses to Performance Evaluation Reform: Experimental Evidence from Chicago Public Schools
- The Effect of Safety-Net Programs on Food Insecurity
- Saving Teens: Using a Policy Discontinuity to Estimate the Effects of Medicaid Eligibility
- Maternal Stress and Child Outcomes: Evidence from Siblings
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content