- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- Metonymies of Mind: Ralph Waldo Emerson, William James, and the Rhetoric of Liberal Education Volume 49, Number 3, 2016, pp. 277-299
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- A Caliphate of Culture?: ISIS’s Rhetorical Power
- How Pure Should Justice Be?: Reflections on G. A. Cohen’s Rhetorical Rescue
- The Psychagogic Work of Examples in Plato’s
- Metonymies of Mind: Ralph Waldo Emerson, William James, and the Rhetoric of Liberal Education
- The Event That We Are: Ontology, Rhetorical Agency, and Alain Badiou
- Civic Sights: Theorizing Deliberative and Photographic Publicity in the Visual Public Sphere
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content