- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Hii-Stories and Haa-Stories: Polynesian Poetics as Collective Biography Volume 39, Number 1, Winter 2016, pp. 93-108
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- The Verse Biography: Introduction
- Hii-Stories and Haa-Stories: Polynesian Poetics as Collective Biography
- “Automythography” in Poetry: Tusiata Avia’s Bloodclot
- “Talk (why?) with mute ash”: Anne Carson’s Nox as Therapeutic Biography
- The Master and the Mask: Francis Webb’s Verse Biography
- Storying the Portrait: The Case of Mae West
- Articulating Artemisia: Revisioning the Lives of Women from History in Biographical Poetry
- Experiments in Poetic Biography: Feminist Threads in Contemporary Long Form Poetry
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content