- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Distinction between West Bengal Sign Language and Indian Sign Language Based on Statistical Assessment Volume 16, Number 4, Summer 2016, pp. 473-499
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- ANNUAL INDEX TO VOLUME 16
Signs and Structures: Formal Approaches to Sign Language Syntaxed. by Pawel Rutkowski (review)
- A Celebration of the Dictionary of American Sign Language on Linguistic Principles: Fifty Years Later
- The Linguistic Vitality of American Indian Sign Language: Endangered, yet Not Vanished
- Zaban Eshareh Irani (ZEI) and Its Fingerspelling System
- Distinction between West Bengal Sign Language and Indian Sign Language Based on Statistical Assessment
- On How to Do Things with Holds:
Manual Movement Phases as Part of Interactional Practices in Signed Conversation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content