- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
The Faster Redder Road: The Best UnAmerican Stories of Stephen Graham Jonesed. by Theodore C. Van Alst Jr. (review)
Volume 51, Number 1, Spring 2016, pp. 120-121
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
The Oregon Trail: A New American Journeyby Rinker Buck (review) Poems from the Río Grandeby Rudolfo Anaya (review) The Faster Redder Road: The Best UnAmerican Stories of Stephen Graham Jonesed. by Theodore C. Van Alst Jr. (review) Native Women and Land: Narratives of Dispossession and Resurgenceby Stephanie J. Fitzgerald (review) Still in the Saddle: The Hollywood Western, 1969–1980by Andrew Patrick Nelson (review) New Wests and Post-Wests: Literature and Film of the American Wested. by Paul Varner (review) Working on Earth: Class and Environmental Justiceed. by Christina Robertson, Jennifer Westerman (review) Explorations in Ecocriticism: Advocacy, Bioregionalism, and Visual Designby Paul Lindholdt (review) Owen Wister and the Westby Gary Scharnhorst (review) The Western in the Global Southed. by MaryEllen Higgins, Rita Keresztesi and Dayna Oscherwitz (review) Robinson Jeffers: Poet and Prophetby James Karman, and: The Collected Letters of Robinson Jeffers with Selected Letters of Una Jeffers: Volume Three, 1940–1962ed. by James Karman (review)
- “It had all become a natural condition”: California’s Garden Movement, Land Eugenics, and Naturalization in Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s
- Resurrection after the “Blue Death”: Literature, Politics, and Ecological Redemption at Glen Canyon
- “Too Vast, Too Complex, Too Grand”: Writing Space in John Wesley Powell’s
Exploration of the Colorado River and Its Canyons
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content