To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- From the Editor
- Some Thoughts about the Ethiopian Left
- Revolutionary Ethiopia through the Lens of the Contemporary Film Industry
- On Silencing the Next Generation: Legacies of the 1974 Ethiopian Revolution on Youth Political Engagement
- When Social Science Concepts Become Neutral Arbiters of Social Conflict: Reading the Ethiopian Federal Elections of 2005 through the Ethiopian Student Movement of the 1960s and 1970s
- The Revolution and the Scholars
- Historicizing Contemporary Growth: The Ethiopian Revolution, Social-Structural Transformation, and Capitalist Development
- “Land to the Tiller”: Unrealized Agenda of the Revolution
- Friendship and Education, Coffee and Weapons: Exchanges between Socialist Ethiopia and the German Democratic Republic
- The 1974 Ethiopian Revolution at 40: Social, Economic, and Political Legacies
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content