- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- Numeric Codes in the Arabian Peninsula: An Onomastic Device for the Digital Age Volume 57, Number 3, Fall 2015, pp. 314-339
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Benasní–I Remember: Dene Sųłiné Oral Histories with Morphological Analysis by Josh Holden (review)
- Word Formation in South American Languages ed. by Swintha Danielsen, Katja Hannss, and Fernando Zúñiga (review)
- Numeric Codes in the Arabian Peninsula: An Onomastic Device for the Digital Age
- A “Presence” Paradigm in Plains Cree: Context, Form, and Content
- Matries and Subsections: Bodies and Social Personae in Northern Australia
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content