- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Literature and Trauma Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Committing the Future to Memory: History, Experience, Trauma by Sarah Clift (review) Volume 4, Numbers 1-2, Spring/Fall 2015, pp. 153-160
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Figurations of Postmemory: An Introduction
- Committing the Future to Memory: History, Experience, Trauma by Sarah Clift (review)
- Speaking in Starts: Postmemory and the Archive
- Collective Rape and Postmemory in Bosnia
- Genocide Drama and Affiliative Postmemory: Staging Peter Weiss’s The Investigation after the Rwandese Genocide
- Missing Images of Genocide and Creation in Cambodia
- Polytraumatic Memory in the USSR: Where Does the Holocaust Fit?
- Second Generation, Third Generation, and State Political Postmemory: The Holocaust and Its Literary Effects in Contemporary France
- Afterimages: Belated Witnessing in the Photographs of the Armenian Catastrophe
- Small Acts of Repair: The Unclaimed Legacy of the Romanian Holocaust
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content