- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- Words That Smell like Father-in-Law: A Linguistic Description of the Datooga Avoidance Register Volume 57, Number 2, Summer 2015, pp. 195-217
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The Language of Emotions: The Case of Dalabon (Australia) by Maïa Ponsonnet (review)
- A Grammar of Chiapas Zoque by Jan Terje Faarlund (review)
- A Prehistory of Western North America: The Impact of Uto-Aztecan Languages by David Leedom Shaul (review)
- Words That Smell like Father-in-Law: A Linguistic Description of the Datooga Avoidance Register
- Predicative Possession and Existentials on the Oregon Coast: Alsea, Hanis, and Miluk
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content