- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Parents Using Explicit Reading Instruction with Their Children At-Risk for Reading Difficulties Volume 39, Number 2, May 2016, pp. 115-139
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Learning RFT: An Introduction to Relational Frame Theory and Its Clinical Application by Törneke Niklas (review)
- Perceptions of Mental Health Concerns for Secondary Students with Disabilities during Transition to Adulthood
- Strategies for Increasing Reading Comprehension Skills in Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Review of the Literature
- Comparing Social Stories™ to Cool Versus Not Cool
- Programming for Generalization of Oral Reading Fluency Using Computer-Assisted Instruction and Changing Fluency Criteria
- Parents Using Explicit Reading Instruction with Their Children At-Risk for Reading Difficulties
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content