- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- The Impact of Test Score Labels on Human-Capital Investment Decisions Volume 51, Number 2, Spring 2016, pp. 357-388
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Effects of the Minimum Wage on Employment Dynamics
- Incentivizing Schooling for Learning: Evidence on the Impact of Alternative Targeting Approaches
- Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Post-Secondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile
- Freshman Year Financial Aid Nudges: An Experiment to Increase FAFSA Renewal and College Persistence
- The Impact of Test Score Labels on Human-Capital Investment Decisions
- The Mechanisms of Alcohol Control
- Effects of Early-Life Exposure to Sanitation on Childhood Cognitive Skills: Evidence from India’s Total Sanitation Campaign
- Bridging Education Gender Gaps in Developing Countries: The Role of Female Teachers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content