To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 23 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- What We Talk About When We Talk Nonfiction
- Inter-Review: Michael Martone and Wendy S. Walters Talk with Each Other about Their New Books
- Based on a True Story
- “I—The First Ever to Do So”
- The Accidental Ann Landers
- Disquiet and the Lyric Essay
- On “The Peach Orchard”
- The Peach Orchard
- Breaking the Body: On the Writing of “Animalis”
- Animalis: References for a Body, One Winter
- Brother Sammy
- The Incident in My Park
- Too Slow Is How That Tortoise Go: A Carapace in 37 Parts
- The Sand Dunes: An Elegy
- Why Get There from Here?
- Recapitulation Theory
- How to Build a Fortress
- Is the Cartoonal Violent?
- Sixteen Forecasts
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content