To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Multimedia Archaeologies: Gabriele D’Annunzio, Belle Époque Paris, and the Total Artwork by Andrea Mirabile (review)
- Coleridge and Kantian Ideas in England, 1796–1817: Coleridge’s Responses to German Philosophy by Monika Class (review)
- The Disappearance of Literature: Blanchot, Agamben, and the Writers of the No by Aaron Hillyer (review)
- German Writing, American Reading: Women and the Import of Fiction, 1866–1917 by Lynne Tatlock (review)
- In Memoriam: John Neubauer 1933–2015
- García Márquez and Ovid: Magical and Monstrous Realities by Lorna Robinson (review)
- Outsider Biographies: Savage, de Sade, Wainewright, Ned Kelly, Billy the Kid, Rimbaud, Genet: Base Crime and High Art in Biography and Bio-Fiction, 1744–2000 by Ian H. Magedera (review)
- Entanglements, or Transmedial Thinking about Capture by Rey Chow (review)
- A Dissonance of Discourses: Literary Theory, Ideology, and Translation in Mo Yan and Chinese Literary Studies
- Pierre Bayard and the Ironies of Detective Criticism: From Text Back to Work
- Pierre Menard the Sur-realist
- Did World War I Foster Distinctly “Spectatorial” Attitudes in Writers?
- Gender, Modernity, and the End of the Fil-Hispanic World
- Patrick Modiano’s Raphaël Schlemilovitch and Homer’s Odysseus Laertiades: Fit(ted) Companions?
- Brer Rabbit and the Destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem: The Double Voice in Literatures of Exile
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content