- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Role of Relationship Type, Risk Perception, and Condom Use in Middle Socioeconomic Status Black Women’s HIV-prevention Strategies Volume 2, Number 2, Fall 2015, pp. 91-120
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Editor’s Note: I’m Sick of Black Folks Getting Killed . . .
- Sex, Lies, and Legal Consequences: Exploring Legal and Societal Impacts of sti Nondisclosures within the African American Community
- The Role of Relationship Type, Risk Perception, and Condom Use in Middle Socioeconomic Status Black Women’s HIV-prevention Strategies
- Exposure to Hypersexualized Rap Imagery and the Relationship among Self-Esteem, Cultural Identity and Body Image of African American Female Students
- The Construction of Racial Identity among Same Gender Loving Black Male Characters in Contemporary Film and Television
- The Role of Resilience and Anti-Resilience Behaviors in the Romantic Lives of Black Same Gender Loving (SGI) Men
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content